RE: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Date: March 12, 2020
We take the health & safety of our Stewart Family (employees) & customers very seriously. Earlier this week, we began the conversations internally on, & implemented best practices to do our part in stopping the spread of, this contagious disease. We’re diligently following all CDC Guidelines and recommendations. Rest assured we will be staying abreast of new recommendations as they are released and making all necessary procedural changes to ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers. As of now, we do not have any staff directly impacted by COVID-19 and any employees that are sick in any way are being asked to stay home.
We all have a responsibility to contribute to the containment of this disease- please remember to:
- Avoid close contact with people- especially if you or they are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wear a facemask if you’re exhibiting symptoms of the Coronavirus, self-quarantine immediately, & seek testing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
These very important reminders have been passed along to all our Stewart Family (employees), as well.
*Please don’t be offended if your move team doesn’t shake your hand when arriving to or departing from your home.